- Menus comply with the Government Nutritional Standards.
- All recipes are low in sugar and fat.
- Daily servings of vegetables, salad and fresh fruit available.
- Oven baking of dishes in preference to frying.
- Traditional roast dinner once a week.
- Home cooked dishes with quality ingredients, that are locally sourced where possible.
- All ingredients checked for unnecessary additives and allergens.
- Bread served as an accompaniment to the meal.
- Special medically referred diets can usually be catered for.